In this video, i’m going to be trying Burger King’s Impossible Whopper and giving you guys my take on it! So without further ado, Here’s my Burger King Impossible Burger Review – Burger King Impossible Whopper Review! So guys let’s talk about it! *** Help support the channel at: http://www.supporteb3vegan.com
*** Tips accepted here: http://www.tipeb3.com
*** Want to send me fan mail or stuff to showcase on this YouTube channel? Send it to:
Eddie Blotnicki III
610 Veterans Pkwy #1880
Woodruff, WI 54568
— Impossible™ WHOPPER® 100% Whopper, 0% beef.
– Our Impossible™ WHOPPER® Sandwich features a savory flame-grilled patty made from plants topped with juicy tomatoes, fresh lettuce, creamy mayonnaise, ketchup, crunchy pickles, and sliced white onions on a soft sesame seed bun. 100% WHOPPER®, 0% Beef.
— To make this Impossible Whopper vegan friendly, simply order it without the mayo! —
— The Burger King Impossible Whopper is NOW AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE!
– Know the Whopper®? Meet its twin. The Impossible™ Whopper® is now available at Burger King® across America. That’s right. There’s a Whopper® made from plants with your name on it, and now it’s closer than ever. Now available at ALL Burger King locations across the U.S.!
— 100% WHOPPER® 0% BEEF
– The Impossible™ Whopper® is just like the classic Whopper®, but made with an Impossible™ patty made from plants. What’s in the patty? Mostly soy protein, potato protein, coconut oil, sunflower oil, and heme.
— What is it?
– It’s just like the classic Whopper, but made with an Impossible patty which is cooked like our classic Whopper patty but is actually made entirely from plants.
— How is it cooked?
– The Impossible patty is 0% beef. It’s made entirely from plant-based sources but is cooked on the same broiler as our Whopper patties. Let the restaurants know if you would like your Impossible patty prepared without using the broiler!
— What’s in it?
– The Impossible patty is made from plants. The main ingredients are soy and potato protein, coconut oil, sunflower oil. Read more at impossiblefoods.com
— Why change the regular Whopper?
– We’re not changing the Whopper. We’re just making it possible for people to experience the same iconic Whopper, Impossible style, featuring an Impossible patty made entirely from plants.